Fab Italy Design
INFORMATION – Art.13 EU Regulation 2016/679
Fab Italy Design is committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of users of its site https://www.fabitalydesign.com; in fact, our technology is constantly evolving to ensure adequate levels of privacy, security and transparency.
This information explains how our company, in synergy with its Partners, is committed to protecting the information collected for the use of our products and services: this information confirms the commitment of Fab Italy Design to be transparent towards the User about the data he collects, how he uses them and how he shares them.
The purpose of this document is to provide the interested party with the necessary information so that he can express, if he deems it appropriate, explicit and informed consent to the treatments carried out. We hope to explain it in a clear and understandable way, but we will provide the contact details below to contact us in case of questions.
In general, any information or personal data that will be provided to Fab Italy Design through the Site, or that is collected in another way in the use of the services offered by Fab Italy Design (“services”), as better defined later, will be treated according to internationally recognized principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
This information was drafted on 10 February 2019; occasionally we may need to change it, also due to changes in the applicable legislation. To stay updated, we invite the interested party to regularly visit this section to gain knowledge of the most recent and updated version of the Information, in any case every registered user will be regularly informed of the changes made.
The data controller in relation to all personal data that is processed through the Site is Fab Italy Design, Corso Garibaldi, 267 / A – 98121 Messina, Italy (“Fab Italy Design”), which can be contacted at the following address:
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at the following address:
The personal data processed through the Site are the following:
In the sections of the “Contact Us” or “Request Information” section, you will be asked to enter information such as the name of the contact person, the company name, telephone number, address and e-mail address. Furthermore, whenever the interested party participates in events whose registration takes place through the Site or communicates with Fab Italy Design through the contacts found on the Site, Fab Italy Design may collect the additional information that the interested party decides to provide.
By registering to the section of the Website concerning the applications in Fab Italy Design, at https://www.fabitalydesign.com/en/contacts/work-with-us (“Work with us”), you will be asked to provide your personal data ( such as Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Address, telephone), and some professional or work details (training, educational qualifications, professional qualifications and desired workplace). The personal data provided for this purpose will be processed by Fab Italy Design as described in the specific information provided there.
As already mentioned above, in some parts of the Site, it is allowed to insert text messages, visible to Fab Italy Design, which may contain (voluntarily or not) personal data of other people.
With respect to these hypotheses, the interested party must consider himself as the independent data controller, assuming all the legal obligations and responsibilities towards the “interested third parties”.
The legal bases used by Fab Italy Design to process personal data, according to the purposes indicated in the following Article 4, are the following:
Fab Italy Design will process the personal data provided by the Users only in the ways established in this Privacy Statement and in compliance with the laws in force. Personal data collected through the Site will be used for the following purposes:
In the cases referred to in points a), b), c), d) of this article, Fab Italy Design is authorized to process personal data pursuant to the applicable data protection regulations, without the need to collect a specific consent individual concerned. The processing for the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c) is necessary in order to provide the services and, therefore, for the execution of the contract itself. The provision of Data to Fab Italy Design for this purpose is not mandatory, but otherwise it will not be possible to provide any Service.
In relation to the purposes referred to in point d) the interested party may object to their processing at any time and free of charge: in the event of revocation, the interested party may not use the services specified above.
In the cases referred to in the previous point e) of the present article, Fab Italy Design will treat the data only after obtaining the consent from the interested party. The granting of consent, as better specified in the previous art. 3 “Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing”, is not mandatory, and where provided, the interested party is free to revoke it at any time without any consequence (except that of not being able to receive marketing communications). More information on the withdrawal of consent previously given is provided in Article 10 of this Notice.
The personal data of the interested party may be destined to the subjects indicated below (“Recipients“):
For purposes related to the execution of the contract, no data could be communicated to recipients located outside the EU Economic Area.
Systems ensures that the processing of personal data by these recipients takes place in compliance with the applicable legislation. Indeed, transfers are made through adequate guarantees, such as adequacy decisions, Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or other guarantees considered adequate. More information is available at Fab Italy Design by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subjects to whom the data will be communicated will be appointed as Data Processors. A complete list of managers can be requested by contacting the e-mail address: email@example.com
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Personal data is processed both on paper and electronic and/or automated, using a cloud-hosted website managed by our company and located in Italy.
The data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee continuous security and confidentiality.
In accordance with European regulations and national data protection laws, Fab Italy Design has put in place specific procedures to prevent unauthorized access to data, their improper or illegal use, as well as to prevent destruction or loss even accidental data.
Only authorized personnel can access the data during the course of their work.
The personal data processed for the purpose of “Service Delivery/Contractual Fulfillment” will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose. In any case, since these personal data are processed to provide the products/services, Fab Italy Design may retain them for a longer period, in particular as may be necessary in order to protect the interests of Fab Italy Design from possible responsibilities related to the supply .
Personal data processed for Marketing purposes will be kept by Fab Italy Design until the consent given by the interested party is revoked. Once the consent has been revoked, it will cease to use the data for these purposes, but may retain them in order to protect the interests of Fab Italy Design from the possible responsibilities based on such treatments.
Personal data processed for the purpose of sending promotional offers to customers will be kept by Fab Italy Design until the interested party does not object to the treatment by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations will be kept by Fab Italy Design for the period provided for by specific legal obligations or by the applicable legislation.
The personal data processed in order to prevent abuse/fraud will be kept by Fab Italy Design for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purpose.
Fab Italy Design uses social media for the purpose of communicating content relating to its products and services.
The sites of third parties which can be accessed through this website are not covered by this information. To consult the privacy policies of these social media, please visit the pages:
The interested party has the right to ask Fab Italy Design, at any time:
Fab Italy Design will provide the interested party with information relating to one or more of the actions taken as per the previous list without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of the request itself. This deadline may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests, with consequent information to the interested party of this extension and the reasons for the delay, to be provided within one month of receipt of the request.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Control Authority (for Italy, the Privacy Guarantor, http://www.garanteprivacy.it), if it considers that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the legislation in force.
The exercise of the rights referred to in this article may be exercised by the interested party at the following email address: email@example.com.
This Notice is effective as of May 22, 2018 Fab Italy Design reserves the right to modify or update it also due to possible regulatory changes or practices coming from the National Control Authority or from the European Data Protection Committee.
1) Personal information: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (Interested); the identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
2) Treatment: any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
3) Data controller:the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria applicable to his designation may be established by Union or Member State law;
4) Data processor: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller;
5) Recipient: the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or another body that receives communication of personal data, whether or not they are third parties. However, public authorities that can receive communication of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law are not considered as recipients; the processing of such data by said public authorities is in compliance with the applicable data protection laws according to the purposes of the processing;
6) Third: the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that is not the interested party, the data controller, the data processor and the persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the data controller or Responsible;
7) Consent of the interested party: any manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unambiguous of the interested party, with which the same expresses his/her assent, through unequivocal positive declaration or action, that the personal data concerning him/her are treated;
8) Violation of personal data: the security breach that accidentally or illegally involves the destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
9) Binding company rules: the policies regarding the protection of personal data applied by a data controller or Data Processor established in the territory of a Member State to the transfer or transfer of personal data to a controller or data processor in one or more countries third parties, in the context of an entrepreneurial group or group of companies which carries out a common economic activity;
10) Supervisory authority: the independent public authority established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51;
11) Control authority concerned: a Control Authority concerned with the processing of personal data as:
12) Cross-border treatment:
a) processing of personal data that takes place in the context of the activities of establishments in more than one Member State of a data controller or Data Processor in the Union where the data controller or data processor is established in more than one Member State; or
b) processing of personal data that takes place in the context of the activities of a single establishment of a data controller or Data Processor in the Union, but which affects or is likely to substantially affect interested parties in more than one Member State.
13) Partner: the subject to which Fab Italy Design, on the basis of a signed contract, confers the quality and assignment of Fab Italy Design Dealer, and as such authorized to distribute, install and service Fab Italy Design products.